Initial Consultation Agreement
This Initial Consultation Agreement is made on the day of ordering and sets the terms and conditions between Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC), Parisa Erfani (“RCIC”), doing business as Cascadia Immigration Services Ltd., an incorporated company situated in British Columbia.
The client wishes to consult the RCIC on matters pertaining Canadian immigration procedures, eligibility, options, and recommendations based on information and document provided by the Client and the Government of Canada or Government Authorities.
1. Initial Consultations, which are scheduled by the RCIC, are provided by telephone, Zoom, Skype as well as in person.
2. The Client is obliged to pay the agreed fee to the RCIC for the said service.
3. The Client agrees that this initial consultation with the RCIC does not constitute any form of agreement that empowers the RCIC to act as an authorized representative to the Client in any matter.
4. The purpose of the consultation is to provide the RCIC with sufficient information to allow for a full analysis and comprehensive advice on immigration options, including estimated time frames, service fees and costs.
5. The information provided to the RCIC in the Initial Consultation Form and during the consultation is for the purpose of obtaining a consultation and is not intended for the purpose of establishing a RCIC-Client relationship until an individual seeking representation has executed a written retainer agreement entering into such a relationship with the RCIC.
6. The Client can request a rescheduling of consultation session, at least, 48 hours before the scheduled session. Kindly note that initial consultation fee of $100 CAD for 30 minutes payable prior to the consultation and is non-refundable.
7. If the Client retains the RCIC (within 2 weeks, 14 days, of the initial consultation) by signing a Retainer Agreement AND pay the Initial Retainer Deposit, the initial consultation fee will be credited towards the total Retainer Fee; therefore, the initial consultation will be free.
8. Please be advised that Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC) Parisa Erfani is a member in good standing of the College of Immigration and Citizenship Consultants (CICC), and as such, is bound by its Bylaw, Code of Professional Conduct, and Regulations.
By proceeding to Schedule Consultation and making payments for this service, you acknowledge that you have read the above terms and conditions set forth in this initial Consultation Agreement and that you agree to be bound by all terms and conditions of this agreement.
Terms of this agreement are governed by the laws set out in the Province of British Columbia, Canada.